Assistant Residential Manager
To work for AIM Services as an Assistant Residential Manager throughout the agency as needed. Assisting Residential Managers with their day to day operations of their programs as needed, this could include: supervision of DSPs, implementation of programs, documentation, and other duties as assigned.
- To coordinate shift routines, ensuring assigned staff job performance and quality services during assigned shifts.
- To provide/document shift supervision, completing evaluations, training, discipline, commendations as assigned.
- To implement, and document each individuals total plan of care encouraging maximum independence and self worth.
- To provide, encourage, assist, and supervise individuals in personal care, ADL's.
- To perform, assist in the performance of household functions including, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping duties, infection control, etc.
- To comply with all state, federal and agency policies, procedures, regulations as indicated by OPWDD.
- To perform medical/health related functions adhering to AMAP Policy.
- To coordinate, schedule, transport, attend, ensure documentation and follow up of individuals’ outings, appointments as assigned, necessary.
- To maintain all resident records, ensuring filing, accuracy, compliance and updating.
- To operate, agency vehicles in compliance with agency policies/procedures, and traffic laws, ensuring, documenting vehicle maintenance/condition.
Responsible for individual funds, petty cash. To provide for the appropriate use of individual/agency property/equipment.
To assist in the coordination/participation/communication, documentation of individual meetings.
To provide, ensure a safe work/living environment including compliance with all safety policies/procedures and regulations.
To attend any trainings, meetings, updates medical requirements necessary/required.
High School diploma\GED.
1 year of experience working in the field of MR/DD, (preferable at AIM).
Managerial/supervisory experience. (Appropriate education, background and experience considered.)
CPR/First Aid Certification
Program specific training
Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency Insurance Company (Current Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle)
Ability to work independently, organization skills, reliability in decision making.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the above-listed positions and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to: