To assist in the accountability of all expenditures and funds received by the agency. To assist in maintaining accurate records for appropriate and timely reporting and review.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Effective organizational, time management and math skills.
- Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Detail oriented.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the above-listed positions and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to: