Evening Residential Supervisor
To assist the agency in the continuity of supervision of Direct Support Professionals in the residential programs thereby helping to assure quality of care to individuals served. To assist the Residential Managers in assuring the efficient and effective day to day operations of the residential programs of AIM Services as needed while promoting the individuals “power of potential” as you assure staff assist the individuals we serve to achieve their personal goals while promoting a sense of self confidence and well being. To serve as Primary On-Call during hours worked. To support and provide training to all subordinate staff as needed. To ensure residential program implementation within the programs they visit. To ensure documentation is done and service provision has been met in programs visited.
- 3 Years experience working in the field of DD, or related field.
- Knowledge of program specific (ICF, DD, IRA) Regulations.
- Managerial/supervisory experience preferred (Appropriate education, background and experience considered).
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills, organizational skills and show reliability in decision making.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to facilitate the person centered philosophy.
- Increasing knowledge and professional skills; to maintain current information and trends in the field.
- Lifting - individuals/Items of various weights (minimum of 50 pounds).
- Exposure to household and other cleaning supplies, chemicals.
- Adherence to agency attendance policy.
- Willingness to rove throughout the agency as needed.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the above-listed positions and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to: