Family Care Providers
AIM Services, Inc. is looking for a kind, caring, compassionate adult or family to open their homes to deserving individual(s) with developmental disabilities or challenges. This Family Care Provider would become certified through AIM Services and have training and supports necessary to provide a warm supportive home to the individual in need. The Family Care Provider will go through the following process:
- Become certified through AIM Services, who is overseen by the Office of People with Developmental Disabilities, after meeting certain background checks, home inspection, completion of application and training requirements.
- Initial training will consist of a variety of topics which include: CPR and First Aide, Home and Community based waiver services, medical emergency procedures, medication administration, incident reporting, fire safety, and other pertinent subjects.
- Will participate in a screening process to identify an individual match.
- The individual takes residence after a series of trial visits.
- Provider is paid for services rendered on a monthly basis.
- A valid NYS Drivers' License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards.
- A High School Diploma/GED.
If you are interested in becoming a Family Care Provider, please contact Jamie King at (518) 450-2853 or email@example.com