Residential QIDP Program Manager
To manage and ensure the efficient and effective day to day operations of assigned AIM Services’ residential program(s) while promoting the individuals’ “power of potential.” To ensure staff assist the individuals AIM serves to achieve their personal goals while promoting a sense of self confidence and well being. To support and supervise Direct Support Professionals in assigned programs. To provide training, evaluations, and residential habilitation program implementation within the service setting. To ensure documentation is completed and service provisions have been met.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a professional field of study, including: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology, Recreation Services (including dance, art, music, or physical education), Dietetic Services, Human Services (including psychology, sociology, rehab counseling, education).
-  Years experience working in the field of ID/DD, or related field
-  Year Managerial experience required.
- Knowledge of program specific Regulations.
- Willingness to maintain a flexible 40 hour work week.
CPR/First Aid Certification. (Training Provided)
AMAP Certification. (Training Provided)
SCIP Certification. (Training Provided)
Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Current/ Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle).
Ability to work independently, organizational skills, reliable decision making with demonstrated critical thinking skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Detail oriented.
Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and deal with sensitive issues.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the above-listed positions and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to: