Monday, September 25th
Our booked arrival time at the Aquarium is 11:40am.
Aquarium tickets and coach bus transportation are provided (Individuals and staff will be responsible for any additional costs).
- The buses will pick-up and drop-off all participants at AIM Office.
- Buses will depart the office at 8:00am sharp. We will have small breakfast bites at the office beforehand.
- Bring a bag lunch or snacks to eat on the ride before arriving at the aquarium.
- After people are done at the aquarium, they can enjoy Boston—Quincy Market is just a 5 minute walk!
- The buses will pick the crew back up at the Aquarium to head home at around 6:45 p.m. We arrive back at AIM at 10:00pm.
Registration is required by September 1st.
Please Note: You will not be counted until you fill out the form, and you are officially counted and paid for once you do, so please plan on following through. If you need help registering, please reach out to Aimee Dake.