The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist in the accountability of all expenditures and receipts in the Self Direction program, and assist in maintaining records to support accurate and timely reporting and review.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices and expense reports.
- Accurately completes accounts payable responsibilities including proper documentation, invoices, posting to journal, schedule for payment, and check preparation for signing.
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests.
- Maintains accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Keeps current on Medicaid billing and reimbursement procedures.
- Assists in budget and cost report preparation.
- Any and all other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective organizational, time management, and math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be detail oriented with the ability to present numerical information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with a keen focus on quality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, demonstrate critical thinking skills, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866