The Assistant Residential Manager will assist the Residential QIDP Manager at the Hathorn and James Court Program with their day-to-day operations of their programs as needed, this could include: supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSP), implementation of programs, documentation, coordinate shift routines, and other duties as assigned. The Assistant Residential Manager must have flexibility of schedule to ensure individual care and program implementation.
Program: Residential – Hathorn & James Court Program
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Managerial and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills, reliability in decision-making, and confidentiality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- Lifting and transferring of individuals and items of various weights – minimum of 50 lbs.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866