The Assistant Overnight Supervisor will provide mentorship and guidance for Direct Support Professionals in the Residential Settings, thereby increasing the quality of supports provided to the people AIM serves. The Assistant Overnight Supervisor will assist the Residential Managers in ensuring the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the Residential programs of AIM Services, in accordance with AIM’s Mission and Core Values. The Assistant Overnight Supervisor will provide ongoing training to overnight staff as needed.
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Three (3) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- One (1) year managerial experience required.
- Knowledge of program specific regulations.
- Willingness to maintain a 40 hour / week flexible schedule, including multiple shifts and days of the week.
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Current/ Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle).
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills, reliability in decision-making, and confidentiality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: