The Assistant Overnight Residential Supervisor will provide mentorship and guidance for Direct Support Professionals in the Residential Settings, thereby increasing the quality of supports provided to the people AIM serves. The Assistant Overnight Residential Supervisor will assist the Residential Managers in ensuring the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the Residential programs of AIM Services, in accordance with AIM’s Mission and Core Values. The Assistant Overnight Residential Supervisor will provide ongoing training to overnight staff as needed.
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Three (3) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- One (1) year managerial experience required.
- Willingness to maintain a 40 hour / week flexible schedule.
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Current/ Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle).
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: