The Bookkeeper will work as a part of the finance team with a common goal of putting people first. The Bookkeeper’s primary role will be to assist in the accountability of all expenditures and funds received by the agency and the individuals we are here to serve. The Bookkeeper will assist in maintaining accurate records for appropriate and timely reporting and review.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Effective time management and math skills.
- Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Detail oriented, with the ability to present numerical information.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: