The Community Services Administrative Assistant will provide confidential, accurate, and timely administrative support to the Associate Executive Director and the departments, services, and supports they oversee. The Community Services Administrative Assistant will assist with the daily operation of the Self Direction and Community Services Departments effectively, efficiently, and confidentially by providing both administrative and clerical support.
Program: Community Services
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Base hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm with flexibility required.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- One (1) year administrative experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in Word and Excel required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to accurately and timely perform data entry and filing duties.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to accurately read and interpret written information. Monitors own work for quality.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work; uses time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: