The Community Support Professional (CSP) will be providing care & companionship for people with intellectual disabilities and/or developmental disabilities to live successfully in the community. The CSP will implement each individual’s personal plan of care, supporting activities of their everyday living, and help to develop skills, habits, and attitudes essential for successful community integration, while also providing respite to the primary care and support providers. The CSP will demonstrate a professional demeanor through the adoption and implementation of the CSP Core Competencies and Code of Ethics. Each CSP role is unique, because we match interests to find the best fit for the people we serve. No experience is necessary, and all required trainings are provided.
Program: Community Services
Location: Salem, Granville, Greenwich, Ballston Spa, Clifton Park, Glenville, Mechanicville
Type: Per Diem
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – ability to exhibit and maintain a professional, kind, courteous, and patient manner at all times.
- Reading and Math skills at a level to perform job duties – read and implement physician orders, give medications as ordered, prepare recipes, read program documentation, etc.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Lifting/Transferring – People and/or items of various weights. Ability to bend reach, push, pull, and must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Exposure – Ability to safely use household chemicals.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
Salary: $12+/hour – depending on experience
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866