The Day Habilitation (Day Hab) Manager – Without Walls Program will manage and ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day operations of the Day Habilitation Without Walls program, while promoting each person’s power of potential. The Day Hab Manager will ensure staff assist each person in achieving their personal goals while promoting a sense of self confidence, independence and well-being. The Day Hab Manager will support and supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSP) in assigned programs. The Day Hab Manager will also provide training, evaluations, and habilitation program implementation within Without Walls Day Habilitation, and ensure documentation is completed and service provisions have been met.
Program: Day Habilitation – Without Walls Program
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Wash
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- High School Diploma\GED
- Three (3) years’ experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities, or related field.
- One (1) year Managerial experience required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Willingness to maintain a 40 hour / week flexible schedule, including multiple shifts and days of the week.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills, reliability in decision-making, and confidentiality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866