The Direct Support Professional – After School Recreation will provide After School Recreational Respite Support Services to school-aged children. The DSP will help each individual to develop skills and socialization with peers to be successful in their futures.
Program: Community Services
Location: Saratoga County
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- High School Diploma\GED is preferred; related background/experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Valid Insurance card and Registration if using own vehicle)
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times
- Ability to work independently, organization skills, reliability in decision making
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: