The Direct Support Professional – Recreation will provide those experiences, supports, and opportunities throughout a variety of different programs:
- Saturday Recreation supervises and works alongside individuals throughout a variety of activities (bowling, moving, picnics, steamboat rides, snow tubing, etc). Program is open to teens and adults.
- Owls program allows staff to work alongside individuals throughout a variety of activities (crafts, fairs, swimming, and apple picking). Program is open to children.
- Skills program allows staff to work with individuals on physical, emotional, social, financial, and creative wellness skills. Program is open to teens and adults. (Site located in Malta)
- Sports program allows staff to work alongside individuals throughout a variety of different sports including swimming, basketball, hiking, lacrosse, and dance. Program is open to all ages.
Program: Community Services
Location: Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties
Type: Part-Time, Per Diem
- High School Diploma\GED is preferred; related background/experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Valid Insurance card and Registration if using own vehicle)
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times
- Ability to work independently, organization skills, reliability in decision making
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: