The Employment Support Professional (ESP) will implement person-centered thinking and planning to assist people with intellectual disabilities and/or developmental disabilities through the Employment Services program. The ESP will work one-on-one with the person to discover strengths, interests, individualized volunteer opportunities, obtain and maintain a job. The ESP will be knowledgeable with the following services: Community Prevoc, Pathway to Employment and Supported Employment. The ESP will implement each individual’s career path to assist each person with improving their skills to be as independent as possible with the career choices.
Program: Community Services
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, flexibility required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Two (2) years’ experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities OR Associates Degree in a Human Services related field with one (1) year experience.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Effective verbal and written communication skills – ability to exhibit and maintain a professional, kind, courteous, and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
Salary: $15+/hour – depending on experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866