The Residential Evening and Overnight Supervisor will be part of a team providing mentorship and guidance for Direct Support Professionals in Residential Settings during the evening and overnight, thereby increasing the quality of supports provided to the people AIM serves.
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Three (3) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- One (1) year managerial experience required.
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Current/ Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle).
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Must possess organizational skills, execute reliable decision making, and demonstrate strong critical thinking skills.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: