The Individual Funds Analyst, as a member of the finance team, will provide person-centered account management services to all the people we serve. The support you are required to give to an individual will be dependent upon the situation and the person. You must ensure the needs of each individual are met, while protecting their financial interests and advocating for their right to choose; empowering the person to participate in their financial process.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Two (2) years of accounting experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and system.
- Effective organizational, time management and math skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if using your own vehicle.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866