The Information and Communication Systems Assistant will effectively and efficiently assist in administering computer network, Internet and database; provide guidance in the oversight, support, and services related to agency automation and information sharing. The Information and Communication Systems Assistant will provide and assist in both internal and external communication systems. Assist in the security, access and monitoring of communication and information systems.
Program: Information Technology
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Related education and knowledge/experience in the field of local and area wide networks and computer systems management, desk-top publishing.
- AS in Computer Science/Networking preferred. A+ or N+ Certification considered.
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Experience in the field of information technologies.
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems, cloud and virtualization software, and SQL.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Must have basic knowledge of current technologies available in the IT world.
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, client servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
- Valid Drivers’ License acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. (Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866