The Maintenance Foreman will manage the maintenance of all AIM Services housing, Main Office and grounds, in order to ensure that they are all maintained in a safe and reasonable manner. The Maintenance Foreman is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all buildings and ground. The Maintenance Foreman will supervise and lead maintenance staff in a effective and safe manner.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Associate’s Degree required.
- 2-5 years of Supervisor experience in a building trades environment.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License, and ability to use your own transportation when required.
- Ability to prioritize work assigned and complete in a timely manner, with high quality workmanship.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of general maintenance and upkeep including, but not limited to: painting, carpentry, lawn care/cleaning, basic home/appliance repair, heating/AC, plumbing, electrical, sheet rocking/taping, and flooring.
- Ability to organize and complete tasks in a cost effective, efficient, and timely manner.
- Ability to use and maintain Agency tools and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Effective communication skills – ability to exhibit and maintain a professional, kind, courteous, and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866