The Maintenance Generalist will provide all aspects of proper care and maintenance to the various Agency sites as assigned. The Maintenance Generalist will ensure a safe environment for all residing and working in these facilities. The Maintenance Generalist will make all necessary repairs as needed or as directed. The Maintenance Generalist will be able to rotate on-call shifts with the team, and be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays when requested.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, flexibility required
- High School Diploma/GED
- One year generalist maintenance experience required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License, and ability to use your own transportation as needed.
- Ability to prioritize work assigned and complete in a timely manner, with quality workmanship.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of general maintenance and upkeep including, but not limited to: painting, carpentry, lawn care/cleaning, basic home/appliance repair, heating/AC, plumbing, electrical, sheet rocking/taping, and flooring.
- Ability to follow directions, work independently, and problem solve.
- Ability to organize and complete tasks in a cost effective, efficient, and timely manner.
- Ability to use and maintain Agency tools and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Effective communication skills – ability to exhibit and maintain a professional, kind, courteous, and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: