The Maintenance Generalist will provide maintenance type services to the various homes and locations of AIM Services. The Maintenance Generalist will ensure a safe environment for all residing and working in these facilities. The Maintenance Generalist will make all necessary repairs as needed or as directed.
Rotate on-call, able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays. Must be reliable and have your own tools.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, flexibility required
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year generalist maintenance experience required.
- Ability to prioritize work assigned and complete in a timely manner, with quality workmanship.
- Knowledge and experience in all areas of general maintenance and upkeep including, but not limited to: painting, carpentry, lawn care/cleaning, basic home/appliance repair, heating/AC, plumbing, electrical, sheet rocking/taping, and flooring.
Here is what we can offer you!
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous paid time off (up to four weeks after your first year)
- Extraordinary benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental) with no upfront medical costs
- 403(b) Retirement Plan including eligibility for employer-paid contributions
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program and potential to earn up to $365.00 in gift cards every year through our Wellness Program
- … and more!
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: