The Payroll Specialist will assist the Payroll Departments in effectively, efficiently and confidentially processing payroll and all payroll accounting tasks. The Payroll Specialist will ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures as they relate to payroll.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate Degree preferred.
- One (1) year of payroll experience preferred.
- Effective organizational, time management and math skills.
- Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task; Detail oriented.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: