The Program Director of Operations – Information and Communications Systems will effectively and efficiently provide administrative recommendations and guidance in the oversight, support, and services related to agency automation and information sharing; to provide and assist in both internal and external communication systems. Provide oversight in the security, access and monitoring of communication and information systems.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- Related education and knowledge/experience in the field of local and area wide networks and computer systems management, desk-top publishing.
- Minimum AS in Computer Science/Networking preferred. A+ or N+ Certification considered, Cisco CCENT,CCNA or CCNP
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Experience in the field of information technologies.
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems, VMware, Email and SQL is required.
- Valid Drivers’ License acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. (Valid Insurance card if using own vehicle)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: