The Program Director of Operations assess, implement and ensure a comprehensive agency maintenance program for all of its facilities, vehicles, and properties. The Program Director of Operations will act as an ambassador for AIM and will ensure the operations department functions in a “person centered” manner, adhering to the Mission and Values of AIM Services, Inc.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- At least five (5) years experience in construction, general maintenance, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in a human services field directly related to developmental disabilities with progressive administrative/management responsibilities and experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulations, compliance and implementation practices.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of general construction, maintenance, electrical, and/or plumbing required.
- Ability to demonstrate both critical thinking skills and reliability in decision making.
- Bending, reaching, pushing, pulling as needed in the workplace – must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Use of computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: