The Program Director of Payroll will effectively, efficiently and confidentially process payroll and all payroll accounting tasks. The Program Director of Payroll will ensure compliance with laws, as well as Agency policies and procedures.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of payroll processing experience required.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Paylocity payroll processing.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if using your own vehicle.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866