The Program Director of Residential will provide supervision, direction, and support to assigned residential programs via direct supervision of the residential managers.
Location: Saratoga Springs, Ballston Spa, Clifton Park, South Glens Falls, Gansevoort, and the Galway areas
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Five (5) year experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Three (3) years managerial/supervisory experience.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be detail oriented.
- Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive issues.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, demonstrate critical thinking skills, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866