The Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP) will integrate, coordinate and monitor the condition of each Person’s residential support programs and plans.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt. Flexibility required.
- One (1) year of experience working in the field of developmental disabilities and is also one of the following:
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Registered Nurse
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in a professional category specified as: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology, Recreation Services (including dance, art, music, or physical education), Dietetic Services, Human Services (including psychology, sociology, rehab counseling, special education).
- Flexibility of schedule to meet job duties/individual need.
- Knowledge and understanding of Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP-R) theory.
- Ability to work independently with reliability in decision making.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Detail oriented.
- Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and deal with sensitive issues.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to agency insurance standards, preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
- Adherence to Agency policies including attendance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: