The Registered Nurse (RN) – Health Coordinator will effectively and efficiently provide the management and coordination of comprehensive health care services for people served by AIM Services, Inc.; monitor health status (prevention, detection, etc.). The RN – Health Coordinator will participate as an active team member, providing information, documentation, and collaboration with other team members.
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- New York State Registered Nurse (RN) License
- One (1) year of experience in medical/surgical nursing.
- One (1) year of experience in the provision of services to people with Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities preferred.
- • Flexibility with schedule to support the individual(s) and/or DSP with a health-oriented issue.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency insurance standards is preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
- Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be detail-oriented.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: