The Self Direction Accounts Payable Specialist will assist in the accountability of all expenditures and receipts in the Self Direction program, and assist in maintaining records to support accurate and timely reporting and review.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective organizational, time management, and math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be detail oriented with the ability to present numerical information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with a keen focus on quality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, demonstrate critical thinking skills, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: