The Self Direction Human Resources Administrative Assistant will effectively, efficiently and confidentially assist with the daily operation of the Human Resources Department by providing both administrative and clerical support.
The Self Direction HR Administrative Assistant will ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
The HR Assistant is responsible for the oversight and processing of New Hires, maintenance of employee records, employee relations and other Human Resources functions.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail: is able to read and interpret written information, edits work for spelling and grammar, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while monitoring own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866