The Self Direction Administrative Assistant will provide confidential, accurate, and timely secretarial support to the Director and Department of Self Direction. The Self Direction Administrative Assistant will ensure communication and documentation is handled in a professional and confidential manner. The Self Direction Administrative Assistant will act as a liaison between the employees and the Director of Self Direction. The Self Direction Administrative Assistant will assist with the management of the Director’s and Assistant Director’s calendar, and schedule(s), and phone, and messages, assuring appropriate access to Director and/or Assistant Director by others. The Self Direction Administrative Assistant will support any and all other related duties as required or requested by Director and Department of Self Direction.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- One (1) year clerical experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in Word and Excel required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to accurately and timely perform data entry and filing duties.
- Strong typing and computer skills with ability to edit work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to accurately read and interpret written information.
- Ability to monitor own work for quality, organize and prioritize work; uses time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail.
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: