The Self Direction Bookkeeper will assist in the accountability of all expenditures and receipts of the agency. The Self Direction Bookkeeper with assist in maintaining records to support accurate and timely reporting and review.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associate’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Effective organizational, time management, and math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task. Must be detail oriented with the ability to present numerical information.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with a keen focus on quality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, demonstrate critical thinking skills, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Complete the Broker Training Institute (BTI) as well as Self-Advocacy/Self-Determination, Circle of Support, Introduction to Person Centered Planning and Advanced Person Centered Planning, and Self Direction Plan/Budget on the ICS Template at the first available training (training provided).
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866