The Self Direction Human Resources (HR) Training Coordinator will effectively, efficiently and confidentially assist with the operation of the Self Direction Program and the Human Resources Department by providing both administrative and clerical support. The Self Direction HR Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of all Self Direction Trainings, maintenance of employee training files, and to ensure compliance with trainings, laws, policies and procedures.
Program: Human Resources
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year Human Resources experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail: is able to read and interpret written information, edits work for spelling and grammar, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while monitoring own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: