The Self Direction Human Resources Benefits Specialist will effectively, efficiently and confidentially assist with the administration of all benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as support the Self Direction Human Resources Department by providing both administrative and clerical support; ensuring compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
Program: Self Direction/Human Resources
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
- High School Diploma\GED.
- One (1) year Human Resources experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from coworkers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations, and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail: is able to read and interpret written information, edits work for spelling and grammar, and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while monitoring own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: