The Self Direction Payroll Assistant will assist the Self Direction and Payroll Departments in effectively, efficiently and confidentially processing payroll and all payroll accounting tasks. The Self Direction Payroll Assistant will ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures as they relate to payroll.
- Assist in processing all self-direction payroll accurately and timely in the Agency Payroll system.
- Assist self-direction employees of AIM Services with payroll, the time and attendance system, as well as assuring all proper, billable documentation is recorded prior to payment.
- Assist with monitoring and following up on concerns with employees who are not properly following the overtime and status policy and procedures
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Ensure the accuracy of all information input into the payroll system including, but not limited to, pay rates, dates, etc.
- Distribute payroll, addressing questions, concerns and taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Any and all other related duties as assigned/requested by supervisor.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- One (1) year of payroll experience required.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to monitor own work for quality, organize and prioritize work; uses time efficiently.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to accurately read and interpret written information.
- Ability to accurately and timely perform data entry and filing duties.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards.
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866