To effectively and efficiently provide the management and coordination of comprehensive health care services for individuals served by AIM Services, Inc.; monitor health status (prevention, detection, etc.). Participate as an active team member, providing information, documentation, collaboration with other team members.
- New York State RN License
- One year of experience in medical/surgical nursing.
- One year of experience in the provision of services to individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Flexibility with schedule to meet residents needs.
Valid NYS Drivers’ License, acceptable to Agency insurance standards is preferred. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
Strong organization skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task. Detail oriented.
Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the above-listed positions and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to: