The Assistant Residential Manager – Supportive Apartments will assist the Residential QIDP Manager for the Supportive Apartments with their day-to-day operations of their programs as needed, this could include: supervision of Direct Support Professionals (DSP), implementation of programs, documentation, and other duties as assigned.
Program: Residential – Supportive Apartments
Location: Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Managerial and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills, reliability in decision-making, and confidentiality.
- Exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Approved Medication Administration Personnel (AMAP) Certification (training provided)
- Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention (SCIP) Certification (training provided) – Ability to perform SCIP techniques and maintain certification at all times.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866