The Direct Support Professional – Community Habilitation Summer Recreation and Respite will support each individual to develop skills, habits, and attitudes essential for successful community integration while providing respite to the primary care and support providers. The DSP will provide experiences, supports, and opportunities for individuals in the community to promote a social atmosphere and friendships.
This position runs Monday – Friday, June 28 – September 3, with the opportunity to continue as a Direct Support Professional in other Community Services programs.
Program: Community Services
Location: Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties
Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Per Diem
- High School Diploma\GED is preferred; related background/experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (training provided)
- Valid NYS Drivers License acceptable to Agency insurance standards (Valid Insurance card and Registration if using own vehicle)
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times
- Ability to work independently, organization skills, reliability in decision making
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: