The Department of Health (DOH) Service Coordinator will assist the prospective participant to become a waiver participant and coordinates and monitors the provision of all services in the Service Plan for the Traumatic Brain Injury Waiver and the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver. Services may include but are not limited to Medicaid State Plan services, non-Medicaid federal, state and locally funded services, as well as educational, vocational, social, and medical services. The goal is to increase the participant’s independence, productivity and integration into the community while maintaining the health and welfare of the individual.
Program: Service Coordination
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, flexibility in hours required to meet job duties/individual needs.
ONE (1) of the Following;
- Licensed Master Social Worker (Licensed by the New York State (NYS) Education Department);
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Licensed by the NYS Education Department);
- Individual with a Doctorate or Master of Social Work;
- Individual with a Doctorate or Master of Psychology;
- Individual with a Master of Gerontology;
- Licensed Physical Therapist (Licensed by the NYS Education Department);
- Registered Professional Nurse (Licensed by the NYS Education Department);
- Certified Teacher of Students with Disabilities (Certified by the NYS Education Department);
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (Certified by the Commission of Rehabilitation Counselor Certification);
- Licensed Speech Pathologist (Licensed by the NYS Education Department);
- Licensed Occupational Therapist (Licensed by the NYS Education Department)
- Must have, at a minimum, one (1) year of experience providing case management/service coordination and information, linkages and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities and/or seniors;
- Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of experience providing case management/service coordination, information, linkages and referrals regarding community-based services for individuals with disabilities and/or seniors.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with a keen focus on quality.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, demonstrate critical thinking skills, objectivity and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
How to Apply: If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866