The Self Direction Coordinator Budget Review will be the primary contact person for all Fiscal Intermediary (FI) related matters assigned to them. The Self-Direction Coordinator will act as a point person for the Fiscal Intermediary Department and individuals/advocates receiving services.
The Self Direction Coordinator will support ongoing startup budget caseloads to ensure successful launch of self-directed services.
The Self Direction Coordinator FI will assist the Self-Direction Department by completing start up and ongoing budgetary review for individuals receiving self-directed services supported by AIM Services, Inc.
The Self-Direction Coordinator will support the departmental personnel with setting up an individual financial account for each participant based on the approved Self Direction Plan/Budget.
The Self Direction Coordinator will have an extensive ongoing understanding of self-direction guidance documentation pertaining to services. With this extensive knowledge, the Self Direction Coordinator will create and maintain quality measurement systems and processes to ensure all required FI waiver documentation is acquired and readily available for reference.
The Self Direction Coordinator will ensure assigned departmental personnel provide the Self Direction participant with copies of all written policies and procedures. The Self Direction Coordinator will assist with ensuring that departmental personnel maintain the required documents for each Self Direction participant.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Associate’s Degree in a Human Services related field with two (2) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities preferred; OR High School Diploma/GED with four (4) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities and one (1) year experience as a Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to make possible the personal outcomes of people receiving services.
- Program-specific Training (provided)
- Ability to complete the Broker Training Institute (BTI) as well as Self-Advocacy/Self-Determination, Circle of Support, Introduction to Person Centered Planning and Advanced Person Centered Planning, and Self Direction Plan/Budget on the ICS Template at the first available
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications:
Please forward an employment application and/or your resume with position applied for notated to:
AIM Services, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
4227 Route 50
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866