The Self Direction Quality Assurance Coordinator will conduct, document, summarize and present internal reviews, while adhering to the mission of AIM Services. The QA Coordinator will work toward the common goal of promoting independence and improving self-directed services for all people served by AIM. The QA Coordinator will ensure a person-centered approach as it applies to all facets of quality and compliance.
Program: Self Direction/Compliance
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three (3) years experience working in the field of Intellectual Disabilities and/or Developmental Disabilities.
- One (1) year managerial experience required.
- One (1) year of Self-Direction experience required; (3) years preferred.
- Knowledge of New York State and OPWDD regulations including NYCRR 14 Part 624, 625, & 633 The Justice Center, and quality assurance and compliance practices.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate both critical thinking skills and reliability in decision-making.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle sensitive issues.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if you use your own vehicle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, IRMA, Therap, and eVero
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: