The Self Direction Human Resource Staffing Coordinator will assist with the daily operation of the Self Direction Human Resources Department, providing both administrative and clerical support. The Self Direction Staffing Coordinator will act as a liaison with families and individuals participating in the Self Direction program to help fill vacancies as requested and facilitate the hiring process. The Self Direction Staffing Coordinator will ensure compliance with laws, policies and procedures.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting.
- Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Well developed team skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and presence to effectively handle interpersonal relationships and sensitive HR issues.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) including the desire to ask questions and learn from co-workers.
- Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, a fast-paced work environment and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to Apply
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: