The Self Direction StartUP Coordinator will support ongoing startup budget caseloads to ensure successful launch of self-directed services. The Self Direction Coordinator FI will assist the Self-Direction Department by completing start up and ongoing budgetary review for individuals receiving self-directed services supported by AIM Services, Inc. The Self-Direction Coordinator will support the departmental personnel with setting up an individual financial account for each participant based on the approved Self Direction Plan and Budget.
Program: Self Direction
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- Associate’s Degree in a Human Services Related Field with two (2) years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred; OR High School Degree with four (4) years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred and one year as a Fiscal Intermediary Coordinator
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency Insurance standards. Maintain valid insurance and provide insurance card if using your own vehicle.
- Ability to exhibit/maintain a professional, kind, courteous and patient manner at all times
- Complete the Broker Training Institute (BTI) as well as Self-Advocacy/Self-Determination, Circle of Support, Introduction to Person Centered Planning and Advanced Person Centered Planning, and Self Direction Plan/Budget on the ICS Template at the first available
- • Program specific training (provided)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for the above-listed position and meet the minimum qualifications: